Our treatments are MADE-TO-ORDER much like the compounding pharmacy service model. We do not stockpile or ship pre-blended and/or returned unopened treatments.
- Due to the special nature of our products and how they are processed we do not accept returns.
- We will accept and replace returns for items shipped incorrectly. We must be notified via the email address below within 3 days of receipt. We will then give you a unique assigned Return#. Incorrect items must have a return postmark no later than 7 days of receiving your order.
returns at purifiedskincare.com
- * Note – Please be aware of additional postal fees and taxes within your country. We are not responsible for custom or taxes levied in individual countries. We will not accept return packages due to non acceptance.
- For your safety and proof of return, please return your item with delivery confirmation/and or insured carrier (e.g. Fed Ex, UPS, USPS) and retain a copy of your receipt. We are not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
- You must email us (see email address below) before returning any item. We will then give you a Return#. **Packages without an assigned Return# designated on the envelope will not be accepted.
Please check the ingredient list before purchasing or using our skin care products. We can not be held responsible for allergies you may have.** It is recommended to do a patch test before using any treatments. Although some treatments contain ingredients that may cause slight tingling or a temporary pinkish hue, they should not cause uncomfortable sensations or intense physical reactions. If any rash, intense reddening, or burning sensations occur it is important to discontinue use.
The information provided on this site, product labels, or packaging is for informational purposes only. Information provided is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before using any treatment, or if you have or suspect youmay have a health problem. You should not stop using any prescription without first consulting your physician.